Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jenny's May letters







So... this month has Q from April as well as the 5 letters for May... and i'm putting May in early.  I got inspired this month and did them all quite early on instead of my usual spreading across the month.  I realised whilst importing them that it is difficult  to see the background colour - the paper is a lovely dark green with a bit of blue in it.  I am still having technical difficulties with my scanner not talking to my laptop and my desktop computer not talking to the internet - it seemed easier to photograph the letters rather than try to untangle that but it means the images are not quite as good.  i'll try to sort it all out by the next lot of letters!  I have also started putting the book together that the letters go in - i'm quite pleased so far!  since there are a lot of images already in this post, i'll keep the format a secret until next month...watch this space!

4 comments:

  1. I love this.
    The simplicity and elegance of your design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really enjoyed the journey with these letters. It's a balancing act.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so elegant, your little squares !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your letters are at once quiet & powerful + elegant (they seem to posses characteristics of Japanese design). I especially like 'v' in this latest grouping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!