Monday, June 25, 2012

Deb - finally together

After trying several options I finally decided to go even more 'dotty' and used buttons and a spot fabric to put all my letters together. I will put this piece away in anticipation of another grandchild one day! I think it would look nice hanging in a nursery although my school teacher daughter will say that I have used the wrong lower case form for the letter 'a'.
I have really enjoyed this challenge and am looking forward to seeing all the final pieces. Now to really start thinking about the next alphabet .......




8 comments:

  1. wonderful ! and I love the way you use buttons as another dotty thing !
    waiting for your next realization !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Will there be information on joining the 2013 challenge on this 2012 blog? Certainly hope so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I agree the buttons are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - this is gorgeous! Such beautiful work and what a great gift idea. Amazing - can't wait to see the next one....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful display Deb! It's absolutely beautiful! I'm always a sucker for buttons... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The buttons are oh-so-perfect as an accompaniment here! It would look great on a playroom wall as you say and the colours all work so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!