Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hello,
 I’m Annik.
I live in the west of  France and i’m happy to take part in ALAW


I love all about letters, calligraphy, artist books, papers.
I like to mix different  materials and technics : I like to saw  on papers, write on cotton or linen, cut up, fold, etc.
I send you my first letters for 2012, painted on “papier kraft” (I don’t know the name in English) each one in a circle and surrounded by paper  “confetti” and little pearls.
As I take part late to ALAW, I send  my first letters  all together.
Excuse me for my bad English.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Strathmore class info. I know I will enjoy. You do amazing things with your letters; just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bienvenue Annick ! une française de plus !
    I do like your firs letters and wait for the next ones !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the different combinations here - the brown paper circle, the lovely white letters and the coloured dots, paints and pearls. It all works really well together! Welcome Annik.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Annik! I love your letters. Such a dynamic font.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely happy letters with your "papier kraft" so different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so interesting. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!