Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fiona's third instalment

Here are my next four letters - I, J, K, and L - and I am still pleased to be on track.

The four of them together on block mat board.


I and J - I think I got my piercings a bit close together on the I; with one hole a little bit big as well, so I may need to re-do this letter at some point.


K and L seem to do OK.


And this is the tool I have been using to pierce with. I bought it in Japan at a hardware store (may I just digress and say that a Japanese hardware store is to do die for!) and it is super sharp and strong; and has a great grip. If I ever go back, I expect several more of these will be in my bags on the way home. Note to self - not in my carry-on luggage!


I started a new piercing mat as well when I started these letters - so this is it so far.


6 comments:

  1. Still lovin' the crisp clean look of your letters and I wonder what your creative mind will come up with for the piercing mat....surely there's something cool to be done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. still so elegant, even the tool is elegant !

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunningly beautiful Fiona. I'm with you on the piercing mat, it's looking supper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again - so elegant! And definitely not a tool for the hand luggage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!