Saturday, January 7, 2012

INTRODUCTION- MIEKE.

Hi, My patch (15 acres) is in Maleny a wonderful place in the Hinterland of the sunshine coast.
We grow strawberries-kiwifruit-avocados and other bits and pieces witch we sell on markets in the week-ends.
In my "free time"my passion is clay, many different aspects of it I do wheel work, sculpture and everything in between! Different firings as well Raku-Naked Raku, horsehair raku and firings in an electric kiln.

I really enjoyed doing the alphabets so far witch moved me in different directions an outside the square.
So... on to the next one!


a link to my blog
www.potfrot.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful art - I'm off to visit your site. Look forward to seeing your alpha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing this year's efforts Mieke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful place to live and play Mieke, very enamoured with the little object you've posted on this introduction, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mieke - great to have you back; I'm sure wonders await!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!