Saturday, November 17, 2012

Regrettably Bowing Out - Jo

Hi there all you clever ALAW-ers.  Such an amazing collection of creative minds!!!!  Well, I managed to complete the first half of the year, but have been thwarted by my calendar.  It's full to overflowing.

It seems I have too many places to go, and things to do, so something has to go.  I enjoyed the challenge of ALAW, but there is no way I'll finish the second part of the year's letters.

It is with regret that I have to say goodbye to this challenge, tho' I will certainly be watching your wonderful progess towards the end of the year.

Thanks for all the supportive comments, and for providing me with such inspiring images and concepts.  Particular thanks to our illustrious leader, Fiona, who seems to fit so much into her busy life, but still finds time to support the arts generally.

I guess we will cross paths occasionally. Until then I wish you all health, perhaps even wealth, but certainly continual artistic progress.

Best regards....

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just realize that something must be dropped...I know I can relate to this too. I actually began planning/researching my second alphabet before the first one was even finished, but haven't gotten back to it often enough that I can realistically accomplish it in time. (I am re-working a newer, simpler, idea and still hope to have it ready by the end of the year.)
    Your first alphabet was lovely, with all of those nice color combos, and maybe one day you'll be back here to do another one. In the meanwhile, may you continue to find inspiration and express your creativity - and enjoy all of the 'places to go and the things to do'...
    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo - no worries, I think we all now that feeling of one thing too many. It is sad you won't be finishing Alpha 2, but we totally understand. I wish you well in your other artistic endeavours and commitments - I know you are a busy woman! Go well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!