Sunday, October 7, 2012

terrie's playing catch up

I haven't worked on my second ALAW alphabet in a while so played a little catch up while I was on vacation.  Most of this one is computer work at this point so I printed out the background for all the letters (flowers beginning with each letter in a faded script), found and cropped the flower images before we left and hand lettered the alpha using my parallel pen while vacationing.







Originally I was going to do one flower per letter but I have so many pretty flower pics that I'm going to use multiples (though I won't take up your time to show them all).  My idea is that these will end up in a handmade book and it will be interactive because you can pull the photos out of each alpha pocket.






3 comments:

  1. Terrie, these are wonderful!! It's nice that you're working by hand as well as on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of your finished piece terri - and the letters flow beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on our work - it's always good to hear what folk think!